Skip to main content

De La Salle Institute, NY, NY

 Record Group — Box: 1-#
Identifier: NY-583

Dates

  • Other: Date Not Yet Determined

Biographical / Historical

1902, De La Salle Institute received its Charter from the state of New York. Was at 106-108 West 59th Street In 1924, De La Salle Institute moved to 160-162 West 74th Street. This was the former Charlier Institute and the former Veltin School

De La Salle Institute closed in 1960

Extent

7 Linear Feet (NEED TO CHANGE)

Repository Details

Part of the De La Salle Christian Brothers Archives of the New York District Repository

Contact:
O'Malley Library, Room 200
4513 Manhattan College Parkway
Riverdale New York 10471
718-862-7139