Skip to main content

Boys Town

 Record Group
Identifier: MW-584

Dates

  • All dates

Biographical / Historical

Edward J. Flanagan founded Boys' Town, formerly known as Boys and Girls Town and Father Flanagan's Boys Town, in 1917 as an orphanage. The organization grew during the 20th century and now includes 12 regional headquarters across the United States.

Extent

# Linear Feet

Repository Details

Part of the De La Salle Christian Brothers Midwest District Archives Repository

Contact: