St. Mary's Training School for Boys (Maryville Academy), Feehanville, Des Plaines, Cook County, IL
- All Dates
Biographical / Historical
Originally Founded by Archbishop Patrick A. Feehan in 1883, St. Mary's Training school for boys was essentially an orphanage established in 1882. The organization currently is called "Maryville Academy" and runs a variety of outreach and health programs for children in their community. For more information about Maryville today, see: https://www.maryvilleacademy.org/about/our-history/
Materials are arranged chronologically according to date.
Materials Specific Details
References in this collection include: Adjutor of Mary (RN); Brother Maurelian Sheel (FSC); Copeland, Charles; De La Salle Auxiliary; De La Salle Springs; Libertyville; Quigly, Bishop
Part of the De La Salle Christian Brothers Midwest District Archives Repository