DE LA SALLE / Meditations, 1953
Item — Box: 19
Identifier: BAL LRC 19 Blue 486 a&b&c
- Battersby, Clair Stanislaus sometimes Clair Stanislas, FSC, Brother (William John Battersby), 1904-1976 (Person)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Copy 1: Unknown; Copy2: The Second Novitiate Library; Cop 3: unknown.
Copy 1 has original dust jacket. Copy 2: front flyleaf inscribed "Gift of Brother Eliphus Victor, Assistant, to American Second Novitiate, June 1954." Stamped "Second Novitiate / Gift of Brother Assistant / Summer 1954."
Materials Specific Details
Hardcover, 481 pages, illustrated, index of names, index of subjects.
- Lasallian Spirituality Subject Source: Local sources
- St. John Baptist de La Salle--Meditations Subject Source: Local sources
- St. John Baptist de La Salle--Meditations--Sundays and Principal Feasts Subject Source: Local sources
- St. John Baptist de La Salle--Meditations--Time of Retreat Subject Source: Local sources